Graduate students supervised:
- Sherri Meek MA, A Translation Analysis of Ingeborg
Bachmann's 'Simultan': Narration, Focalization and Intertextuality in
the Stream of Consciousness Narrative, 1999.
- Mara Bertelson MA, Food for Thought: A Commented
Translation of Desbiolles' Culinary Novel 'La seiche', 1999.
- Amy Gerald, MA, Spinning a Tale: English
Translations and Adaptations of 'La belle au bois dormant'. From the
Enlightenment to the Magic Kingdom, 2000.
- Antonio Canizales MA, Canadian
feminist Translation Studies in Mexican Spanish Adaptation, 2002.
- Carmen Huyssen MA, together with Annie Brisset Translating
Nature, A Crosscultural Study of Topoi in Canadian-English and French
Nature Writing, 2003.
- Lucie Garnier MA, The Shipping News in
French: Canadian Dubbing vs French Dubbing (co-supervision
with professors at paris VII-Denis Diderot) 2003.
- Michele Healy PhD, The Cachet of Visibility:
English Women Translators of Scintific Texts between 1650 and 1850,
- Julie McDonough MA - Muggles, and
Quidditch, and Squibbs, Oh My! A Study of Names and Onomastic Wordplay
in Translation, with a Focus on the Harry Potter Series, 2004.
- Matthew Kayahara MA - Travestis Politiques.
The Gay Value of Michel Tremblay's Dramatic Work in Translation ,
- Vanni Loriggio MA - La bande dessinée en
traduction (with Annie Brisset), 2004.
- Carla Boggiano MA - Re-subtitiling 'La
Boca del Lobo' , 2004.
- Sharon Locke MA - Canadian Song Lyrics in
Translation: a Trend since the 1990s, 2004.
Graduate students currently under supervision:
- Brita Oeding (PhD), Canadian Women Writers of
the 1990s in German Translation (working title)
- Emmanuel Kamgang (PhD), Translating
Sub-Saharan Africa: English, French, German
- Nicole Lavigne (PhD)- advisor
- Ana Gopenko (PhD) - Translating Liturgy:
Traditions in the Russian Orthodox, Lutheran, and Roman Catholic
Churches (working title)
- Julie McDonough (PhD) with Clara Foz - Translations
of Polemical, Political and historical Texts Around the Referenda of
1980 and 1995
- Daniela Possamai (MA)- Pinocchio Adaptations
(on leave of absence)
- Jorge Prieto (MA) with Clara Foz
- Smail Khris (MA)
- Brad Leonard (MA)
- Linda Ham (MA)
- Marie Alnwick (MA)
- Diol Djibril (MA)