Organization of conferences
- member of the organizing committee and of the scientific committee for the Conference Leuca 2016 in honour of Michel Waldschmidt's 70-th birthday, Leuca, Italy, 13--17 June 2016.
- Co-organizer with Philippe Gille of Conférence Lyon-Ottawa , Algèbre et théorie des nombres, Lyon, France, 20-24 June 2016.
- member of the local committee and of the Ribenboim prize selection committtee
Ottawa, 16-20 June 2014.
- organizer of a special session on Number theory during the Winter meeting 2013 of the Canadian Mathematical Society, Ottawa, 6-9 December 2013.
- co-organizer with Cam Stewart of
Workshop on Number Theory with a view towards Transcendence and Diophantine Approximation,
on the occasion of the Honoris Causa Doctorate conferred to Michel Waldschmidt on 11 June 2013,
University of Ottawa, June 8-10, 2013.
- co-organizer with Nathan Ng of a
Field's Institute off-site summer school on
Analytic number theory and Diophantine approximation, Ottawa, June 29 to July 4, 2008.
Back to my Home page.